Monday, February 25, 2013

Gals

Bismillah..




I found this simple yet worthy pix on Dr Harlina Halizah Siraj's FB, one of my role models these days :).

maybe I can say it is a series of the last post that was specially dedicated to my dearest biological brothers? maybe.. but here you will find it is specifically regard to the ladies out there( n even the writer too!! hehe) X)

okeh let's con't study. please pray for our success.. my friends and I are having exams on Wednesday and Thursday, may Allah prepared us well and make things easy and smooth for us insha Allah. then my flight going back to Malaysia on Friday( Allah's will). yeayyy!!! this' what I'm waiting forrrr huuuhuuu( sometimes I really can be sooo extrovert. oh can't lie you more. it's most of the time!! haha)

yallah, salam.


No comments:

Post a Comment