Monday, March 18, 2013

fishhh


Bismillah

I've started to miss the smell of smoke( I think it's not really a smoke, probably the steam gave off from the cooking fish) filling in the air creating a very fascinating atmosphere around hehe.  tho I know whatever I made, mrs sister who is still in her confinement period would prefer to have just a grilled fish with turmeric powder and lil salt. that's all! she is so simple and easy to be taken care of, isn't her? <3 p="">

if you've got to know her, you'll agree with me that she is the simplest among us, the 5 ladies in the house( for the time being, lol. coz mr brothers have to finish their study first and must get a proper job before getting married in order for me to get another sisters-in-law hehe. insha Allah He knows best and of course His plan is superb).


1)
fish with orange, carrot, cheddar cheese and small amout of butter. instead of smash the carrot with fish, I put them into separated slices and let the cheese to melt and cover up the fish. yummy when it's still hot ;)


 2)
fish with blended garlic, ginger and coarsely ground black pepper

ready to be served :D


3) yesterday, my cooking partner and I tried a new recipe( so overconfident ;D). seriously it was super easy, energy and time-saving recipe. I considered it's a failure coz we might put too much turmeric powder but since the rest of the girls in the house convinced us that the dish was very delicious and they wanted even more, apakahhh?!( n some even asked for the recipe hewhew). so I think I should change the 'failure' to 'a good trial' hehe. it's better to be this way and seems more positive right? :D

do you know what it was? it was just a fillet with turmeric powder and salt( my sis fav dish, remember?) ;). in order to make it more western lollll, we spread a cream cheese on its top and left it in the oven until cook for about 30-40min, 200 degree. don't forget to remove the juice comes out from the cooking fish after about 20min of baking, so that it wouldn't make you nausea :p. ready to serve after maghrib prayer. :-)

*sorry no pix available for this coz we were in rush and simply used anything present in the fridge. instead of using mozarella cheese( sort of cheese), we used just a cream cheese coz it's the only cheese-based ingredient found at that time. remember, wasting is not good and hence we supposed to encourage ourselves to use up whatever present in the kitchen!! isn't it easier? ;p



education is not a preparation for life but it is life itself. -quoted-

No comments:

Post a Comment