Thursday, September 9, 2010

tonight

syiria taught me something
-khalid ibn al-walid mosque-


in the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful
thank Allah to let me survive till this point of life

at this moment i'm alone in my well-arranged bedroom :p
accompanied by mishari-rashid reciting suurah from the holy qur'an,
it really soothes me, again missing umi abah, my sisters n brothers, all relatives in penang and n9 :)
tok n tok wan, may Allah preserve them as how hard they were struggling to bring up my parents long time ago
my cutie cousins, aunties n uncles..
all n all

n hey, if u read this, i wanna say that i miss u guys...
my huggable sisters n little cousins, friendly grandsons of tok man, jokeable auntiess n unclesss in kepala batas i know u were busying preparing meals for raya...
n of course the hectic+loving atmosphere in nan's food court with those large vats n 'baharott' :D
hope all these things would make us closer enshaAllah :))

pff pls keep 2 containers of winter sonata for me, i'll pay for them during ths becoming eidul adha can i ? hehe =)
reminiscing those sectors in my life have always drawn sudden smile on my face ^__^!


but huh
can i say that tonight i've no mood to celebrate raya ? ouh i know it's bad
but as usual i always be the one who can't appreciate something given to me at the right time it should be
just few days before ramadhan coming to its end that i realized how preciousss ramadhan was n my achievement for this holy month was soo bad, wasn't suit with everything He has given to me, disappointed with myself..
and it ends up with such a deep regretfulness somewhere inside my heart
astagfirullah
may He bless me to once again say salam to the holy month ramadhan enshaAllah

and last but not least,


wishing every muslim 3eed sa3eed mubarok!
kol 3m w ento be2lf 5air ensha2allah...
Allah ma3kom, ma3as salamah wa illal liqa..


p/s : i hate that i still couldn't able to appreciate something infront of me. pls lah kauthar! open ur eyes!

2 comments:

  1. selamat hari raya aidlfitri kak kauthar.
    moga moga raya dekat perantauan membwk 1001 kenangan manis dalm hidup akk

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasalam
    selamat hari raya maaf segala salah silap buat najib
    enshaAllah, syukran..
    semoga tarbiyyah ramadhan yg dilalui sedikit sebanyak mematangkan kita semua, walaupun it was bad for me..haish

    ReplyDelete