Sunday, April 14, 2013

!!!






ECG!! Why you are so meannnn hah?? Ciss.
I will never give up on you! Never never never. Whatever happen, I don't care, I'll never give up! Once I say, I'll keep the word myself. despite of all the troubles you have made to me Lols. I'll try to love and get to master on you soon and we'll see the result by this weekend ok? Insha Allahhhhh. Fighting! Gambatte kauthar gambatte.... Yosh! ;) After the meeting, my friends and I are going to make a Q & A and sort of quiz together( with Allah's will). So we'll see thennn! Please behave yourself my dear baby ecg( grr). I have an idea, why not we treat each other nicely, isn't it interesting? You and me, be a best friend - wow it's amazinggg! BFF gitu hoho! ;)

Kauthar.. you can't stop, can't feel down or whatever it is. Big NO to pessimism. Be it slow or sluggish or even like a kura2, but never put the fullstop. This' not the end of all, of course, this' just an episode of your life *cheer*. Remember, it is way to go and many more to do, and the key of it is to start now and keep moving. You're not living only in this worldly life, like... that's it, enough. but instead for the afterlife too. Life is wide and adventurous, you like it right? So take the risk! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment