Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mother


Bismillah

I've been thinking about umi lately, everyday. I wonder what she is doing right now, is she ok over there in her school, handling hundreds of staff and students everyday? Is she doing fine? After all, I realize that Allah; the all-hearing, all-listening, the most gracious and the most merciful is always there to look after umi, to keep her calm and safe, to protect her and to loving her, more than anyone else can do. 

This morning while I was dawdling on my bed, I suddenly found a beautiful poem that really touched my heart. O Allah please always be by her side, have mercy on us, your very small and tiny slaves. Down here I would like to dedicate the poem specially to umi, I wanna thank you for everything.... Love u always! :)

For a woman whose perseverance has made me as who I am  :)



I’m sorry for the sleepless nights
The times I make you sigh
I’m sorry for the crankiness

The times I scream and cry

I’m sorry I don’t have the words
For why I need you so
But I can tell you this one thing
That I need you to know
You are the center of my world
You’re everything to me
You are my sun, my moon, my stars
You’re all that I can see
I’m only little a short time
Soon I won't need you so 
But I will love you all my life
Just wanted you to know



Umi in orange - a strong and lovely lady I've ever known. O Allah please grant her with your blessings and jannah

Special bought for umi when my eldest sister, youngest brother, 1st niece and I had our first visit to aquaria, KLCC. Yeah, well said.


For umi and all ladies out there ^^


And this' for kauthar!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment