Thursday, April 4, 2013

I don't know how people could be so harsh.



To be honest, I hate harsh people ;(

I really don't look at your appearance; what kind of skin complexion, hair cut, body size, style or whatever you have. no I don't. I don't look at your knowledge growing bigger in your brain, brilliant thoughts or great ideas that you spill out. no I don't. I don't look at your perfection, position, properties or even your past. no I don't. I live in the present.

those are not a big deal for me to get long... to loving... and to accept you. no, they are not.

but what I look and care more are your kindness, your honesty, loyalty and perserverence in the undertakings of this life. I adore more to your 'akhlak', humbleness and patience while dealing with this colorful world, everday and anywhere. I mean it, dearly sis. I don't care who you were and where you from, or what your family background is, who your husband is, your housemates or even roomates(!!) etc etc, but your heart. your attitude. watch your words when you are about to say something, it's a big issue for me. that's all. thank you.

 *kauthar sila cool n buat peace skng!* (peace)

No comments:

Post a Comment